The NHS, General Opticial Council, British College of Optometrists and the Association of British Dispensing Opticians have advised Optical practices to continue to provide eyecare and to continue to follow the Amber level guidelines.
This means that Optical practices are advised to continue to provide both routine and essential eyecare, prioritising urgent and emergency eyecare, where capacity allows, routine eyecare can be carried out where needed.
We are prioritising essential eyecare, however routine eye examinations are also available. please do not hesitate to contact us if -
• You are concerned about your vision....
• You have a reduction in your vision.
• You are anxious or concerned about your vision.
• You are overdue your eye examination and are worried about your vision and/or eye health.
• Your spectacles are broken or are in urgent need of an update.
• Your GP has recommended a sight test.
• You are diabetic or have any other clinical risk factor.
• You have glaucoma or a direct relative with glaucoma.
• Post cataract assessment.
We would advise all patients who are due for a routine eye examination, please call us to arrange an appointment your routine eye examination.
If you are unsure about your vision or have any concerns please call us and we will do all we can yo help.
Please call us to book your full eye examination. All our eye examinations will still include a macula OCT scan as standard.
Please note, the practice door will remain locked in the interest of everybody’s safety for the foreseeable future.
In the interest of ensuring social distancing and safety, All appointments will be carried out with one only one patient or one booking at a time in the practice, The door will remain locked during this time, this also ensures we have time to clean between appointments.
All appointments must be booked before arriving at the practice. This includes all appointments for repairs, adjustments and collections.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
Gainsborough 01427 616506
North Hykeham 01522 686200